Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 1... introduce yourself.

My name is Bethany.
I am 32 years old, and I walk with a heavy heart.

I have a beautiful daughter, Liliana, who is 2 1/2 and brings joy to my life everytime I look into her eyes.

I also have a son, Sebastion, who is an angel in heaven. He was stillborn on August 12th, 2010.

My amazing boyfriend, Derek, and I purchased our first home this summer.  A beautiful 3 bedroom house that was built in the early 1900's.  Our third bedroom that was intended for a nursery, is now filled with boxes and house plants.  I avoid that room as much as possible.
We started our life together nearly 4 years ago.  No man has ever come close to making me as happy as him.  I will love him until the day I die.

My family is incredible.  Mom, Dad,  2 older brothers, grandparents, nieces, nephew, aunts, uncles, cousins... I am truely blessed by all of them.

I was married once.  That seems like another life now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment